WTB: RED Zoa's

wegotjs

Hmm, mine are like that but red in the middle, I have the orange ones to but not the same color by far. I could have sworn you had some of them, but anyhow, I know Sean has them.. since I got some from him for my nano since fraging the colonie is about impossible, I can hardly reach them let alone do anything with them, they dont grow much since the flow where they are is outrageous.

Sean is going to send some pics of his reds. I want to thank him for that. As far as color, I dont have a problem with different shades but when someone makes a claim like ( YOU WOULN'T BELIEVE THE OUTRAGOUS EYE POPPING COLOR ON THESE ZOA'S) there's only disapointment from there.

There is some salesman ship to selling online. The key to continued sales is accurate photos but even then depending on what lighting someone has they will always look a little different. I have sold to a lot of people with power compact lighting that complain after they get something that it doesn't look the same as in the photo but when you are talking a couple of power compact bulbs versus a few 400 watt metal halide bulbs there is going to be quite a difference. However if you go shopping on e-bay you can see lots of people that are photoshop happy. It is pretty easy to recognize by the background colors or by the general hue of the picture. The problem is that most sellers are more interested in getting the maximum amount of money out of one sale versus getting lots of sales from a happy customer.

There is some salesman ship to selling online. The key to continued sales is accurate photos but even then depending on what lighting someone has they will always look a little different. I have sold to a lot of people with power compact lighting that complain after they get something that it doesn't look the same as in the photo but when you are talking a couple of power compact bulbs versus a few 400 watt metal halide bulbs there is going to be quite a difference. However if you go shopping on e-bay you can see lots of people that are photoshop happy. It is pretty easy to recognize by the background colors or by the general hue of the picture. The problem is that most sellers are more interested in getting the maximum amount of money out of one sale versus getting lots of sales from a happy customer.

SEAN!!! these are the zoas I bought from you, you got a pic so someone can see them and maybe do a trade or donate or sell for WEGOTJS? The ones I gave him are not from your colony but look the same to me.

Yeah I have lots of slightly different red rimmed variations. I was about to tell Miles that the safecrackers are ready to frag but hadn't come up with a price on them yet. I will be compiling a photo show of some of them a little later today after I check on the price I can get on your pumps.

• 2 months later...