Black sun polyps.

Topher

My avitar is my black sun polyps. i have had them for about 6 to seven months. they have ben going great. my avitar is a pic from when i just got them. and here is a pic from tonight. I am curious if anyone else has these?

when i first got them and then today

attachment.php?attachmentid=10366&d=1286058548attachment.php?attachmentid=10672&d=1296375390

I've never seen these before' date=' but I really like them. Can someone post a pic of the orange variety (or any other colors that are around). Whats a more formal name? I'd like to read up on care for them a lil bit.[/quote']

here is a pic of the yellow sun polyps taken about 6 months ago and the second photo is from saterday morning nxt to the closed up black suns. as i said before these corals open up at night and need to be target feed. i really did not know how much these two corals have grown till i looked at these pics. the yellows are growing like the playdough barber shop hair cut dude. LOL

attachment.php?attachmentid=10675&d=1296501908

attachment.php?attachmentid=10674&d=1296501904

You can train them to come out during the day instead. I trained my dendro and a sun coral I had for a short while. Just squirt them with alittle oyster feed during the day and when they open up.....Bamo.... nail them with mysis. takes about 2 weeks of this and they will stay open during the day for ya.