My new money suck!!!!!!

Lowman

I have been shopping for a bike for a few months. There are some good deals out there right now. The best deals are in Seattle, but I bought this locally. One owner bike, never been in the rain or laid down. I got all the service records for it and a screaming deal to boot

ya but its only a 600 and that is a locale cruzer. you will not be happy with it if you want to go on any long rides not like a 1100 or bigger bike. It will be up on the site for sale in about 4-7 month but at least it a bike when you lay it down it wount hurt the packet book to much to fix un like the harley. A all riders do lay down a bike it just a mader of time. Sorry to say that but its true.

ya but its only a 600 and that is a locale cruzer. you will not be happy with it if you want to go on any long rides not like a 1100 or bigger bike. It will be up on the site for sale in about 4-7 month but at least it a bike when you lay it down it wount hurt the packet book to much to fix un like the harley. A all riders do lay down a bike it just a mader of time. Sorry to say that but its true.

Really??? Sounds like someone needs a riding class....lol

Yeah, when I was down in CA, I rode a '99 Wide Glide - loved that bike. I almost put it down making a slow turn the second or third time I took it out. But once I got the hang of it, no problem - and bikes don't come too much heavier than that (and I'm not a big guy at ~165lbs). I wish I hadn't gotten rid of it, but figured I wouldn't get much use in the rainy Northwest - and I needed a new car and couldn't afford two payments.

Congrats on the new bike - have fun!