PNWMAS Site

pantherguy30

Jay is doing his best to get things fixed as fast as he can.

Remember he has a life and a job and does these things for free in his free time.

It will get there be patient!

im using chrome and firefox and they both seem to be ok

Please give Jay time, as Mike stated he takes care of this site solely on a volunteer basis

I personally think his "job" is the most important position here in the club, I think it would be great if we all got together and did something to show our appreciation for all his hard work, I would chip in for a gift certificate to one of the shops or something, I know this forums is pretty important to me, It helps me get through my day at work, and when I get home, I usually am on the forum as well.

Anyone want to SHOW our appreciation to Jay? Which shop is his favorite?

Have a couple of lines that show up before the home page. After I post this i will NOT be able to see this thread again. I don't understand why. I JUST posted in reefboys thread and now I don't even see the thread!!!

The homepage was nice, it showed all the new threads and replies on the first page, but now I just use the "Whats New" or "New Posts" to see all the new replies and posts. When I first go to PNWMAS.org it does show the home page and I too see it scrambled, but if I click "Whats New" it takes me to the new layout, so for me its just the initial page, Once I am past that first page, anywhere where else I go is fine.

I do notice too, that the "Whats New" and "New Posts" options are not as quick to update, so if I reply to something it doesn't update right away, but that could be the new version of Vbulletin and something that can't be controlled.

I am sure it will get all worked out eventually, growing pains, have to go through them sooner or later....thats a good thing in my opinion...

I have no problems whatsoever navigating the site, I use IE, and while the homepage is a little befuddled, it's only a minor inconvenience, everything else works, and it seems like Jay has fixed the issue with the clock, so everything is good from my perspective besides the homepage itself, and as long as you can get past that, oh well.

I personally think his "job" is the most important position here in the club, I think it would be great if we all got together and did something to show our appreciation for all his hard work, I would chip in for a gift certificate to one of the shops or something, I know this forums is pretty important to me, It helps me get through my day at work, and when I get home, I usually am on the forum as well.

Anyone want to SHOW our appreciation to Jay? Which shop is his favorite?

Maybe we should do that!

I think we should pitch in on a GC for dinner too!

What do you guys think?

The homepage was nice, it showed all the new threads and replies on the first page, but now I just use the "Whats New" or "New Posts" to see all the new replies and posts. When I first go to PNWMAS.org it does show the home page and I too see it scrambled, but if I click "Whats New" it takes me to the new layout, so for me its just the initial page, Once I am past that first page, anywhere where else I go is fine.

I do notice too, that the "Whats New" and "New Posts" options are not as quick to update, so if I reply to something it doesn't update right away, but that could be the new version of Vbulletin and something that can't be controlled.

I am sure it will get all worked out eventually, growing pains, have to go through them sooner or later....thats a good thing in my opinion...

Maybe we should do that!

I think we should pitch in on a GC for dinner too!

What do you guys think?

I'm in for $10. This site is worth the price of a movie ticket at least!!

That's a great idea i'm in on helping Jay since he spent his personal free time and does work for free. Let me know i'm in on this.

Vin "Keep On Reefing"

So should we start a new thread on this topic, I don't want it to just fall to the way side? How would we do this?