mystery wrasse

Gill

I am so excited about my new fish!!! I never thought I would have one of these guys but Garret (The Premium Aquarium) hooked me up (clap).

My wife has been getting into photography latley. At this point with the new lenses and settings I can't work the camera anymore LOL. She was nice enough to take some pics for me so I could share, she even edited them for me (all the pics I have posted before are strate off the camera). Hope you enjoy!!!

I didn't know you had one Kim. What tank is he/she in? Is the tank covered? Does yours do well with their tank mates? Basically any wisdom you can bestow upon me would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to post up a pick of yours in here if you want.

Anybody else who has one i would love to see a pick of yours too!!!

I didn't know you had one Kim. What tank is he/she in? Is the tank covered? Does yours do well with their tank mates? Basically any wisdom you can bestow upon me would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to post up a pick of yours in here if you want.

Anybody else who has one i would love to see a pick of yours too!!!

Mine is in the 150 gallon reef tank and we have had him for a while. I have heard they can be aggressive but this one has been great and seems to stay towards the bottom of the tank. The Melanarus picks on him sometimes but he's smart and just keeps a low profile. I have a canopy over the tank and egg crate but more for the midas blenny.

Here's a picture. It's one of my favorite fish:

DSC05382ARW.jpg

Yo gil

Im stoked for ya Gil! I got my mystery from G man as well. Ive had him for 2 years now and he is HUGE and a reel tubo! lol :) If you want to get his color to really pop use some marine max for awhile, you will be amazed at how bright he will get! Also a word of advice, be very carful of adding any shrimp after he has been in there awhile. They will become snacks!

post-6154-141867758382_thumb.jpg

I finally decided to exile the gregorie damsel, after he showed a ton of aggression towards my mystery wrasse. As soon as he was out the mystery wrasse became a lot more aggressive towards the other damsels :-). I am super happy to see him show the azure and talbots he is boss. He is smart enough to avoid the dominos and tangs which are much larger than him. The dominos and tangs don't really seem to notice him though :-).