OK so I have a 17 gallon tank

Hozer21

OK so I have a 17 gallon tank  

1. 1.

• keep it & make it a sea horse tank
    • keep it & make it a zoa tank
    • keep it & make it a nemo tank
    • sell it to someone esle

I need help with this so I thought I would ask you guys for some help . I got this tank from my buddy and the tank is a pacific coast Aquarium and as of right now it is sitting in my garage doing nothing at all. My (wife) said it was up to me what I want to do with it . I know she want a sea horse tank or just a tank with a couple nemos and she also said I could sell it. I need to build a stand for it is I keep it and I also have a bunch of spare wood in my garage to build one since I build a half pipe for my son for x-mas last year:D . So the question is for everyone out there is what should I do ??

Jose, have you thought about drilling it and tieing into your main system? You could possibly do horses then, since the water volume will be so much more and it will be easier to keep all of your parameters stable.

If you do decide to do horses, talk to pledosophy, I can't remember his name for the life of me but I think it's Kevin, he's the resident horse expert.

And on the subject of drilling, we have a 15.5 PCI tank that I'm going to drill and turn into a tank for smaller calmer fish tied into our main system, which by the time everything is said and done will be roughly 120 gallons lol.

Jose, have you thought about drilling it and tieing into your main system? You could possibly do horses then, since the water volume will be so much more and it will be easier to keep all of your parameters stable.

If you do decide to do horses, talk to pledosophy, I can't remember his name for the life of me but I think it's Kevin, he's the resident horse expert.

And on the subject of drilling, we have a 15.5 PCI tank that I'm going to drill and turn into a tank for smaller calmer fish tied into our main system, which by the time everything is said and done will be roughly 120 gallons lol.

Would do that but if I keep it my wife wants it in her office (enforcer) u know I have to keep her happy if I want more items lol (whistle)