Acro crab

NoobtoSalt

So I haven't added any sps to my tank in quite sometime. And of course like all of you I'm sure you stare at you tank quite a bit daily. So it was to my suprise that I was looking at a blue stag frag that I bought months and months ago that caught me off guard. I have a little acro crab on it!!(clap)

This frag has been moved all over my tank so why the heck have I not seen this little crab??(scratch)

Either way it's really cool to continue to look at your tank daily and still find new and amazing things in it. If I had a decent way to zoom in and take a picture I would but currently just rockin' the cell phone camera.

The other thing that I thought was odd is that I know I have a lot of small brittle stars but I'm starting to notice more serpent stars as well in the tank.

Very cool! I think acro crabs are one of my favorite things - hence the avatar.

Oh thank you!(clap) I have been wondering all this time what your avatar was.(scratch) For a while I thought it was an upside down bird!rofl I'm at peace with the world now!(laugh) I didn't ask because it was a game for me to try to figure it out!:p

Sweet I have been really wanting at least one to have in one of my colonies they are so cool. It seems like thier always on the expensive coral next to the one that I pick at the LFS.

I just can't believe that I haven't noticed it till now. I've moved this frag in the tank quite a bit.