MissDeffiance

spectra

Well hope it did not come to this but it did. About a year ago I let her borrow some drill bits for drilling a tank. I have pmd her for at least the last 6 months and have heard back but after the last 2 months nothing. I do not have the bits back and do not even know who does have them? So if you know her or even if you have the bits please pm me and let me know.

Sad thing is the bits are only worth about 50 bucks but at the time I was just trying to help a reefer out and that is what this hobby has always been to me. I do not have a tank anymore but someday might have one so the bits might come in handy again.

Like I said if you know anything please let me know.

Thanks!

i'll call her' date=' she doesn't come on hardly at all. I remember that actually since I drilled it. I'm sure it wasn't intentional but non the less. We'll get them back to you.... sorry man[/quote']

No big deal I have pmd her and she told me she would mail them to me? Well did not get them then no answer to other pms and she has been on the board so who knows.

Thanks!

Just let me know if you hear anything. As for time well I loaned them to her in late January(laugh) of last year.

Wow you're pretty patient!:D(clap) Thanks for the reef chili you left on our front porch many many months ago. It was the catalyst for me checking out this forum and joining.

If you don't get them back I will buy you some more bits.