!!wow!!

dee77

unless you do a trade with him and purposly get sent bleached corals then says he'll make it right and never hear from him again yep great guy lol.

Your experience is very different than mine. I would be a bit angry in your position. Though it would be hard for me to know if he sent bleached corals to me on purpose. You make it sound like he was out to get you. Is/Was there something personal between the two of you prior to the trade?

Kevin

Your experience is very different than mine. I would be a bit angry in your position. Though it would be hard for me to know if he sent bleached corals to me on purpose. You make it sound like he was out to get you. Is/Was there something personal between the two of you prior to the trade?

Kevin

naw he just sent stuff thinking it would color back up which still gets me lol anyways its very wierd since I posted this Ian has contacted me and says will take care of it and sorry for not replying so I will see how things go.Sounds like he is just like you say just forgetful lol.

naw he just sent stuff thinking it would color back up which still gets me lol anyways its very wierd since I posted this Ian has contacted me and says will take care of it and sorry for not replying so I will see how things go.Sounds like he is just like you say just forgetful lol.

Well I'm glad something good came out of it. Hope the best for you and that he makes good on his word. I have faith he will.

Aloha

Kevin