Hey there

EricsNano

Hey! I'm new to PNWMAS but love it here! Not new to reefing, but took an 18month break and just recently got back into it. I used to have a 55 reef, but have since downsized to a 5.5 nano. As much as I love it, and as short as it's been up and running (since end of October), I'm building a 10 gallong rock wall to have a little more room. I promised the wife I'd keep it small this time... HAHA! (wife)

Anyway, looking forward to meeting some of you for trading and purchases, and I certainly hope everyone has a great Holiday!

I attached a front view and side view of the 5.5, and the mock-up of the 10. (whistle) Sorry for the not-so-great phone pictures!

post-6641-141867785239_thumb.jpeg

post-6641-141867785242_thumb.jpeg

post-6641-141867785244_thumb.jpeg

Thanks everyone!

ReefSafari, we don't have really anything for choices. 2 Petco stores and a place called Aquatropics... It's overpriced and rarely has much good stuff in. I'd rather do an internet order, to be honest. I wish a few more places were open Mondays in Portland, as we will be on our way back through from Seaside on Monday the 27th and I've been given the OK to stop somwehere... :)

Hey Moovinfast, I really appreciate that! We'll defintely have to make sure our paths cross before too long- I always enjoy meeting other hobbyists.

I talked my wife into stopping at Rose City on the way home, hooray! It helps that the Hopworks Brewry is basically across the street. Good for a bite and a beer. I ought to be there sometime around noon on Monday!

Thanks again, everyone, for the greetings and pointers. We're off to Seaside (where I will be spending a lot of time on the forums here, hahahahaha).