Classic mini w/ turbo B20 Vtec

moovinfast

This is a 1974 Innocenti Cooper. Made in Italy.

Specs:

Watson Rally conversion kit.

Just installed B20 block from a good running engine with 60k.

B16 Vtec head machined and rebuilt with Ferra Valves .

New upgraded turbo from a early gen EVO

Ceramic coated the exhaust

2 1/2 Inch down pipe and side exit exhaust.

New Mini intercooler

DSM 450cc injectors

Custom intake manifold

Custom made Throttle Body

Custom radiator

Oil cooler

Remote oil filter

Hondata S300 computer management

Bosh High pressure fuel pump

100% braided fuel lines

Honda hydro 5 speed transmission with LSD.

Honda civic ventilated rotors and calipers

Braide brake lines.

BBS gold mahle 13" wheels with brand new Pirelli P5000

OMP full roll cage

2 fiberglass race bucket seats.

Momo 5 points race harness.

Quick disconnect Steering wheel

Brand new Pailess wiring harness

New BOV

Full Autometer Phantom Gages dashboard.

Autometer Phantom Boost gage

Fiberglass/Carbon fiber sunroof. (Much lighter than stock)

2 3/4 inch extended fiberglass front end and hood.

(has quick disconnect for the lights and turn signals.)

Clear Washington Title

Comes with new Speedo. Can adjust so will be right with any size wheels.

Includes good B20 head with about 60k miles on it

Also Includes ITBs, not on the car right now.

Spare B20 Block good for rebuild

Car only weighs around 1300 lbs.

Spun a bearing on a drive. Checked and flushed everything and installed the new B20 block. Everything is wired up and it turns over easy. Runs and Idles great. Will probably need a new tune. Found a shop in portland that will do a full dyno tune for relatively cheap. Pretty much everything is new or rebuilt. This is one of the only turbo ones that I know of. Should be around 250hp with low boost. Also have ITBs if you want to change the intake to individual throttle bodies. Thats what it started with. Was going to use for autocross, but health forces sale.

More Pics. Some older and some newer ones

Front and fender flares have been sanded and repainted.

http://s970.photobucket.com/albums/ae189/Daniel-alyssa-car/Mini/

Pics with the front end not painted, show fitment as I havent taken a pic with the freshly painted font back on.

You're welcome to come check the car out. You wont be disappointed.

Car Needs:

Plug on block removed and hooked up to oil catch/breather

(can probably get it out with an easy out. I just can't do it, but I did get the other one out. I forgot to take them out before I installed the new block)

New Dyno Tune or street tune if you know a good tuner

Gauges hooked up

(have been using a computer with the hondata for gauges since havent hooked up all the guages in the dash again yet. Will include the Laptop if wanted)

Front end and trunk put back on.

(Took the "quick connect screws" off to paint the front. They just need to be crimped back on. The rest of the front end is put back together IE headlights, grill, bumper,etc... Haven't touched the car again since the ER visit. Took the trunk off and took it to the pain shop so they could match the paint color for the front. Just needs to be bolted back in.)

Asking $16,000 Just dropped from $18,000 locally

Will consider trades or partial trades plus cash, but needs to be running and driving as I can't work on them anymore. Don't really get to drive anymore either. Would love a 1950's or older kustom cruiser so the wife and I could take it to cruise ins, newer truck, Moke or....?

Back.jpg

Dont think Im looking to trade corals on this one. But I will trade. Old cool car, newer truck, any VW, or a daily driver plus cash? Just can't really use a boat , motorcycle, or camper. But for trades, just realize that I sold my Evo 8 a few years ago to buy and fund this project and all the money went into it plus some.

Dont think Im looking to trade corals on this one. But I will trade. Old cool car' date=' newer truck, any VW, or a daily driver plus cash? Just can't really use a boat , motorcycle, or camper. But for trades, just realize that I sold my Evo 8 a few years ago to buy and fund this project and all the money went into it plus some.[/quote']

huh?(scratch)

I just didn't know where the coral trade comment was coming from....(scratch)

(drooler)ohhhh(drooler). This has been a dream car of mine since I was 12. I just don't think I have enough corals to trade ya...(laugh)

Bump for someone with more cash then me;)

I think that i may have purchased a protein skimmer from you a while back... I've been trying to find out who you were on this forum... you also clipped a few frags out of your tank for me. Is this you?

probably if it was in Longview. house with a steep driveway? hope everything is still doing ok.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...