TFT silent auction

Mr S

Mr S.... I do believe you are being a cyberbully here!!(nono)(laugh) rofl

I'm used to it from this guy...

But it would be nice to see if it is a puppy dog or maybe somewhere hidden in that picture maybe it's a puppy holding a frag???(laugh)

My picture taking skills suck so I can take the heat but can you????(scary)

Okay. Maybe I should buy a TFT camera? Noob, if you feel bullied about me razzing your picture taking skills I apologize. I do not want to be considered a cyber bully. I think the auction can end on (Bob what day do you have off next week?). And thank you for asking if you can re-sell it. I had talked to Nick about this ahead of time since I did not sell all the frags he donated at the Christmas party.

Okay. Maybe I should buy a TFT camera? Noob' date=' if you feel bullied about me razzing your picture taking skills I apologize. I do not want to be considered a cyber bully. I think the auction can end on (Bob what day do you have off next week?). And thank you for asking if you can re-sell it. I had talked to Nick about this ahead of time since I did not sell all the frags he donated at the Christmas party.[/quote']

I can take the heat. It's alright with me.

Okay. Maybe I should buy a TFT camera? Noob' date=' if you feel bullied about me razzing your picture taking skills I apologize. I do not want to be considered a cyber bully. I think the auction can end on (Bob what day do you have off next week?). And thank you for asking if you can re-sell it. I had talked to Nick about this ahead of time since I did not sell all the frags he donated at the Christmas party.[/quote']

dude your one of the secret members in the cyberbully growout! Too late! I outed you!

Roger you got it all wrong!(laugh)

It's okay to resell something you bought. It's okay to trade something you won in a raffle. It's okay to sell something you traded for that was a donation in a raffle. You just can never never never sell a donated item from a PNWMAS raffle in the classifieds on a full moon! Am I clear!(laugh)(laugh)(laugh)