New PAID Members- Please PM me!

R-3

Hey guys as some of you know I took over the Sec/Treasurer for Jen recently.

I need a little help. If you have paid for a membership this year (in 2010) I need some info from ya like when, where and so on. You can either post here or pm me. According to all the paperwork I have the last membership that was paid for was last Christmas meeting. I know that is not true since there are a lot of new paid members on this site. I do have paypal records but they dont say what the $20 or $30 was for. The only reason I say this is because we have had GOC entry fees going into the same account.

If you can give me an approximate date then I can cross-reference and we will be good!

Now for all other members as of Dec 19th (last years Christmas meeting) all memberships will be expired. We will be starting back up in January. You can pay at the meeting but I will save all of this for another thread I will post right after this one.

So help me out a little bit so we can get squared away and move forward. There is a new boss as treasurer/secretary and I will be running a much simpler tighter ship :)

Thanks in advance.

• Like 1

We (culp686 and coralcrazy) paid for our family membership jan 27th. We paid by paypal directly to the site. Just looked at my paypal records to make sure I had the right date.

Your right I just looked at it. So that you would just owe $22 if you wanted to continue membership throughout the rest of 2011. Thanks

Mine is dated May' date=' I did not recieve a sticker last tme[/quote']

Yep 5/17/2010. So yours would be done in June Steve. It you wanted re-up it would be $14 till the end of 2011.

Membership paid on Jan 16 2010. Previous payment Feb 2 2009. Expiration wrong it should expire on FEB 2 YEARLY.

Yep 16th of Jan. So your up in February. It would be $22 if you wanted to re-up till the end of 2011.

I just checked my paypal and I can't find the payment date. I know I paid but it might have been a check. I will still work on this for you so we can track it down.

PM sent.

I just sent you a PM about mine...

Sent back :)

Ryan Mine was 4/6/2010. I don't know when Beth signed up as a member. We would like to do the family membership.

Yep it was then. So you are done in May. If would be $22 for a family if you wanted to re-up till the end of the 2011.

Jul 1, 2009 Payment To Pacific Northwest Marine Aquarium Society Completed 7EC79994F3272561A -$20.00 USD

Guess i need to renew!

Yeah ya do :) This is why I am changing the system. Bring your $24 to the Christmas party! (laugh)

I paid in Sept do I need to pay again in Jan ??

Its up to you Jose. You can leave it till Sept or just pay $6 and be good till the end of 2011!

I was a new ember in 2010. best i can do is have you lookat the start month for me under my avitar aug. 2010. used pay pal and thios has been the only activity though pay pal with PNWMAS do i need to pay again for 2011 in january? and how much?

What name would your paypal be under. I can look it up that way.