Christmas Party Frag Sale

wegotjs

Got a few things that I am looking to part with.

Aquacultured Florida Ricordia's $6 each. I have 1(SOLD) orange , 3 (1 SOLD) Tri-color.These are about the size of a nickel when they are happy. I fraged these about 8 weeks ago and they have been grown from small baby's.

PC091282.jpg

PC091283.jpg

I have 3 (1 SOLD) frags of Kix&Korrals Zoanthids about 5-8 polyps on each.Not great pics but they have a pinkish mouth on them $10 .Really cool. These were one of the zoas from the first Members zoa growout.

PC091292.jpg

2 frags available of TCM Eagle eye's . THe original and best looking eagle eye out there. 3-5 polyps on the frags. $10

PC091293.jpg

I have a frag of around 75-100 regular red eagle eye's zoanthids about 3 inches in size packed on the rock as tight as possible Pic on req. SOLD

I also Have a single polyp of Everlasting Gobstopper .These are from the MGO and I already have 3 big polyps and 3 med ones( these are the fastest growers I have ever seen). A single polyp was growing off the plug and I need to clip[ it off. Let me know if you are interested in it.

Will throw in a freeby for person who buys the most frags.

I will be going to the meeting on sunday for drop off.