TECO does it again!

Emerald525

Thanks Jody for the nice deals and nice corals. The package arrived before 930 and the box was still warm.(clap)(clap)

No pictures yet but they will come.

I just wanted to let everyone know how much Jody does for this forum. He has donated many prizes to the growout competitions including the most recent sps growout. He even donated a nice pink boobies chalice which I don't think I'm going to win...(laugh)

He also just paid for 2 of our newer members to go to this years xmas party.

He donated some high price items in a recent auction I did to help a child with cancer.

Every time I ask Jody for a donation, he is always there to help.

He also takes pride in his corals and my things always do well and look great because he frags things and lets them heal. When they don't (wild spsDOH!DOH!) he has a great guarantee.

He is also one of the few online vendors where his corals look BETTER than the pictures. Sorry Jody your camera skills are suspect!;)

If you haven't bought from Jody you really should look at his website. I will be ordering again soon and you can always add on to my order to save on shipping!

This almost happened without you knowing about it-(laugh)

But I just was not ready-:p

I'll let you know when I am, and maybe you might need more "stuff"

Anytime you want to add on Brad not a problem! I will be ordering again soon I'm sure unless I'm forced into rehab!

thanks for the kind words Kim and Brad you dont get to tag along unless you learn to answer your phone.

I'll slap Brad for ya Jody. Just say the word!(laugh) Can't do it too often though because he starts to like it!;)

Wheres the pics??

Beth was in charge of pictures Miles... (whistle) Maybe when I get home and I'm not working to support my addiction!

Beth was in charge of pictures Miles... (whistle) Maybe when I get home and I'm not working to support my addiction!

Yep I was in charge of pictures but left the house before the zoas opened up and just got home a little bit ago... off to cook dinner, pictures will have to wait!