Have a few fish questions

CoralCrazy

Ok so tomorrow is my first day working at our local LFS. They want me to help out with there orders. So I am wondering what are some of the most popular fish that people are interested in. I am hoping after awhile I can get them to become a sponsor on the site. Right now we are just trying to get the store up and running in the salt department. Thanks for any input.

I am hoping in the next couple of months this store will be on the map for the hobby. That way some of the more striking fish will enter. Thank you all for chiming in on this. I'm still learning myself but was hoping with access to this site that the input I bring to them with help from all of you will help.

Your favorite....Lionfish' date=' bicolor anthias, cori wrasse, blennies, tangs, etc...[/quote']

Yes I love my lions but sadly I seem to be the only one in this area that does. The poor things seem to become store mascots when they get them in. And at this time I do not have room to rescue anymore from the store.

Blue/green chromis, yellowtail damsels, sand shifting gobies (Diamond, Gold Headed Sleeper, Decorated, etc.), algae blenny, false perculas (Nemo), a variety of other clowns, bubble tip anemones (especially paired with clowns), a complete selection of cleaners (snails, hermits, cleaner shrimp), mandarins, blue hippo tangs. Note that you don't necessarily need all of the sand shifting gobies but you should have at least one or two to offer when someone is looking for one. I.E. If they come looking for a diamond goby but you only have a gold headed sleeper then you can offer that to them as an alternative.

I'm sure I missed a few of the must always carry fish. In addition to this to start off I would rotate in unique fish weekly. I.E. Bring in a few Purple Tangs one week, niger triggers the next, a naso tang, snowflake eels, etc. This will keep people coming back to see what's new in the store.