Free Web Hosting

drock59

As per Google pages help. Can I use FTP to publish? No, we don’t offer FTP at this time..

I didn't see any ads on people's google sites, but limited on what you can do.

I've used GoDaddy for a few years now and am pretty satisfied with pricing and service. You can register your own domain for $6.95. If you do a transfer, you get an extra year free extension.

If this is for a business, ads or having an obvious free site domain name like freeservers.myhome.com or even the google one, is not good practice. If its for personal use, then that's up to you. Go Daddy has a free hosting for the pages if you register with them, but I'm sure there is an ad somewhere still.

https://www.godaddy.com/gdshop/registrar/search.asp?se=%2B&ci=414

As per Google pages help. Can I use FTP to publish? No, we don’t offer FTP at this time..

I didn't see any ads on people's google sites, but limited on what you can do.

I've used GoDaddy for a few years now and am pretty satisfied with pricing and service. You can register your own domain for $6.95. If you do a transfer, you get an extra year free extension.

If this is for a business, ads or having an obvious free site domain name like freeservers.myhome.com or even the google one, is not good practice. If its for personal use, then that's up to you. Go Daddy has a free hosting for the pages if you register with them, but I'm sure there is an ad somewhere still.

https://www.godaddy.com/gdshop/registrar/search.asp?se=%2B&ci=414

Yeah go daddy is good, even if you want hosting space with out any ads, they only charge like 3.99 a month...which is a days cup of coffee.

I found one a little while back that would give you hosting for free if you posted on their forums every once in a while. There is a minimum post count that you have to meet every month, but it was not excessive. If I remember correctly it was a very small amount. I will have to dig up the info on the site.

Jay