Need a Few Good Men

Emerald525

I'm putting this in the Emergency forum again(laugh) It's not really an emergency. How's that saying go. (scratch)Your poor planning does not constitute my emergency?;)

So that 150 gallon tank I was selling well we need to move it and it's glass so it's kinda heavy... Well Beth tells me yesterday that she thought I was going to move it with a friend of mine...:eek:DOH!DOH! I guess she forgot the part where my arms about fell off last time trying to move that thing and bruised half my arm!(scary)(nutty)

We need 3 to 4 men to help lift this thing into the Suburban tomorrow Sunday around noon. Depends on what works for everyone. I will supply pizza, beer if you want but that's a bit early!(laugh)

I can help out- but those stairs are going to be a *****-You only need 2 people if you got a pair of hump straps-

After you are done laughing at that you may see if there is someone who has a pair or a rental place that may have some-Its a two person job with those.

Now you got something else to do huh?

Hump straps

I can help out- but those stairs are going to be a *****-You only need 2 people if you got a pair of hump straps-

After you are done laughing at that you may see if there is someone who has a pair or a rental place that may have some-Its a two person job with those.

Now you got something else to do huh?

LMAO!(laugh)(laugh) I don't think the ones I have will support that kind of weight!(laugh) Sorry could not resist.....(whistle)

Hmmmm errr, hump straps where could i get those?(scratch)

So see you around noon buddy?(clap)(clap)

LMAO!(laugh)(laugh) I don't think the ones I have will support that kind of weight!(laugh) Sorry could not resist.....(whistle)

Hmmmm errr, hump straps where could i get those?(scratch)

So see you around noon buddy?(clap)(clap)

No worries, and the strap you are thinking about wont work, not for this job anyway

• Like 1

Would love to make it but its my last day at work for a week. Good luck.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

No worries Jesse I think we're covered.

4 guys and a tank up your stairs?!? :eek:

Its a real shame I fly out tomorrow morning i'd pay to watch that(laugh)

Okay Roger! I'm trying to get help here!(wife) Next time those frags I am babysitting are going straight to the sump!:p

man to bad it wasn't today. i would help but i too cannot make it tomorrow. man all the vancouver flakes around here.DOH!

No worries Robert! Don't think the thought didn't cross my mind when you were here how we could empty the tank quickly(plotting)(laugh)

I'll let you know in a few hours if I can help. I have to try to move some things around to make some time. You have to tell me in advance: I need a week of yoga before to attemp that!

Tell me about it! I told Beth all she had to do was actually tell me her thoughts and I can get people!(laugh)

if you can find a way to get me to and from there i'd be delighted to help. I deliver furniture for a living and carry heavy stuff up and down stairs all day long' date=' straps or no straps.[/quote']

That's nice of you to offer. You have my respect sir that's back breaking work!(rock2)(rock2)

No worries' date=' and the strap you are thinking about wont work, not for this job anyway[/quote']

Oh geez there are so many things I could say here.(laugh) Not going there!!!(nono)

Thanks Reefnjunkie and Reefsafari!

Thanks Brad and David for lifting that heavy *** glass tank into the Suburban and not dropping it!(clap)(clap)(clap)

Well Brad showed up right on time as usual. Mick as usual was late enough to miss all of the work...(laugh)(laugh) Thanks Mick you try!LMAO!Reefsafari just happened to be around to do a trade to come to the rescue as our other friend who is not on the forum lost track of time and didn't show up until later

Tank all moved! Thanks again guys you're the best!(clap)(clap)(clap)