Spawning pair of occelaris

fly guy

I have had her for 5 years, him for 3 from ORA. She is pretty large

they have been actively spawning large nests for the last two years and dont miss a beat, even after moving tanks

They are hosted by a condy. The condy didnt take the last move so well and was looking rough for a few months but lately has been improving. It certainly doesnt look as good now as it does in these pics. The clowns actually left it for a spell, but recently returned. I have had the condy for 5 years as well.

Will trade for nice ricordia yumas or high end polyps we dont already have. If I dont find a trade open to selling as well

clnoisereductionhalfsharpdonefullca.jpg

ne1.jpg

clownsandcondy.jpg

eggs5shrunk.jpg

eggs6shrunk.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

If I didn't have my GSM's I'd probably try and snag these, as I really want another pair of spawners, but, I might be able to make it work LOL.

What kinda zoos are you looking for? Currently I've got purple hornets, not fraggable but could be talked out of it, jokers, and some others, with more on the way lol.

Plus, it looks like my RBTA is splitting an if that's the case, maybe a trade for it LOL.

LMK n LMK what you would take cash wise?

Thanks