Blackberry Storm Sale/Trade

NoobtoSalt

I have a blackberry storm for verizon wireless that I'm not using anymore and figured I'd see if anyone wanted to use it. It is the first generation touch screen for blackberry. I will have the phone cleared of all the info and have the updated software installed prior to you getting it. I'm looking to get $75 out of it.

I'm looking to get an Oregon Mummy Eye Chalice but let me know what else you might have if your looking to trade.

blackberry-storm.jpg

• 2 months later...
would you have to get Internet on you phone to use it?

I think if the phone is out of contract you dont have to. I think that mandatory internet service is only for new phones under contract. Wheres Josh at he is the expert on this!

• 3 weeks later...

LOL thanks Ryan. That is a great price for a Storm everyone. It retailed for around $250 and ran about $580 outright. It will require the $29.99 data pack which is nothing if you have ever used a smartphone and found how useful mobile internet can be.

All Blackberries sold on Verizon within the last 4-5 years required internet. All smartphones sold nowadays require the same data pack due to their connected nature.

Hope this helps.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk