Can I get a win Cowboys?!!!!

Emerald525

I will not ever bet on the Cowboys again! I will not ever bet on the Cowboys again! I will not bet on the Cowboys again!

Here is a modification that may help you in life;

I will not root for the Cowboys again! I will not root for the Cowboys again! I will not root for the Cowboys again!

i swear, i'm not one to pile on...

pile-of-walrus_1633.jpg

Have you not heard of fan loyalty?

Here is a modification that may help you in life;

I will not root for the Cowboys again! I will not root for the Cowboys again! I will not root for the Cowboys again!

i swear, i'm not one to pile on...

pile-of-walrus_1633.jpg

(laugh)(laugh)(laugh)Way to beat me when I'm down Isaac!DOH!(sad)(sad)(sad)

I will not abandon my team in their year of sucking!(nono) I will just lower my expectations!(laugh)

Go Cowboys! Can we have at least one more win!

Thanks for the support Brad I think!

What do you say Miles should we drop this bet! This is pathetic that we have the same record?!!! Should have been the NFL suckfest!DOH!

Dieing a slow death here....(laugh)

I have a proposition for you. Team with the worst record has to take the blandest most uncolorful coral off the others hands. I've got some brown corals that would look great in your tank ;)

I have a proposition for you. Team with the worst record has to take the blandest most uncolorful coral off the others hands. I've got some brown corals that would look great in your tank ;)

But I already committed to no more betting on my team's record. DOH!Just give me your ugly brown corals...(clap) I predict another share the love coming to a forum near you!(laugh):p