Water Jugs!

Eric.s

I believe people get them from various stores' date=' I got the 4 I have from Beth n Kim, aka tanktop74 an Emerald525, 2 of the craziest Rangers fans you'll ever meet, even though they are Cowboys fans :P[/quote']

Yeah we sold a few because we had so many! We got them originally from Seahorse!

Contrary to popular belief around here....

There is nothing wrong with being a Cowboys fan!(laugh)

But Mick can you believe we actually let a certain pug loving Yankee fan borrow some of our jugs for their new tank?DOH!(laugh)

Eric, I can give the Yankees their props, Steinbrenner did a helluva job with turning that club into the monster it is now, all he cared about was winning, no matter the cost, but, I gotta say, the better team won the ALCS, the Rangers were just lights out awesome this year lol and once they got Cliff Lee, well, everyone knee the Yankees weren't going to the WS if the Rangers made it to the playoffs.

I know the better team won this year' date=' too bad the deal with cliff lee fell through for us, we were so close to having him. The rangers desirve it but don't expect it to happen again next year lol.[/quote']

Yes after being a Ranger fan and watching them lose and suck for so long I was watching and was like "Wow, they really are good!". They are like the Bad News Bears of baseball!

LOL I'm not expecting it to happen next year. I expect that the Yankees with the bigger pocketbook will take Cliff Lee away from us next yearDOH!. He was pretty amazing to watch.

You guys can keep Arod but can we have Teixeira back please:D

I think the nano reef has them.

And there is nothing wrong with being a cowboys fan, especially when they are losing and we dont have to here about them. HA!!!

LOL you too huh Roger?!(laugh)(laugh) I feel there is some sort of riff in the universe when the Raiders trample the Broncos and the Chiefs keep winning?DOH! I was pulling for your Chiefs Roger but not anymore!(nono)

LOL No worries Eric, and I would'nt be so sure that the Yanks will get Lee this offseason, if the Rangers give him a WS ring, he's pretty much said he's staying, plus, with his country boy upbringing and lifestyle, dude still lives in Arkansas for pete's sake, he's gonna stay in Texas LOL

An they better find a way to keep Hamilton, if they can do that, the Rangers will be contending for several years to come, especially with their farm system.

Oh im not concered about the yankees getting cliff lee. When he was getting traded from seattle we almost had a deal with him, then he broke it off and went to texas. I just want AJ burnett to get his act together lol. It seems as if for awhile he didnt know which arm was his pitching arm. With that 15.00 era it seems as if he was pitching left handed.