FRAGS 5$

reefhut

I'm getting ready to move, so let's make a deal on frags!! Starting at 5$ so don't wait.........I have a large selection and would rather give them a good home than move them. I have everything from blues to greens, from yellows to reds. Please call for more info..971-235-7541

Shannon

Sorry,

Saturday's are Basketball games...We could do before 11 am and after 5pm..Hope that's better.

oh no.. dont worry about it.. its just me and my wife have a 2 year old, and a 7 month old. On weekends, the later it gets, the harder it is for me to get away for a couple hours. (about a 2 hour round trip drive to you from where im at)

oh no.. dont worry about it.. its just me and my wife have a 2 year old' date=' and a 7 month old. On weekends, the later it gets, the harder it is for me to get away for a couple hours. (about a 2 hour round trip drive to you from where im at)[/quote']

Depending how it works out I might be able to pick yours up for you...I live near tanasbourne.

Depending how it works out I might be able to pick yours up for you...I live near tanasbourne.

that would be awesome! i live in Cornelius, by the fred meyer.

im just really looking for anything at this point to start restocking my tank, after the fan mishap. dunno if im going to drop em in my tank yet or not. i might just set up my extra 20g for them for another few weeks.

let me know, maybe i can swing by your place and drop around 50 bucks off. and a half rack of beer or something ;)

Shannon, I think you've been hanging around Shawn's too much and got the itch, didn't you? I just went to my old neighbor's new house on other side of 212 where Shawn is living and now I want to move too; and I swore I'm staying put for 15 years minimum. The only thing he misses about our block is the newness of the homes. But after seeing the shop space, bar, pool room, theater, kitchen 2x my size, etc. etc....I want more :) You moving out this way?

yup.. a full rack of beer is 24 pack.

nope, i help my dad run one of the largest cig shops on the west side. and im REAL friendly with our beer distributors. i used to get free suite tickets up at the rose quarter, when they still had their suites. was really cool, got to go to some blazer games up there. and also the first time the WWE came back to portland a few years ago. Nothing better then fully stocked fridges of beer, fully catered food, reclining seats, and a tv/phone in the BATHROOM!

plus we have a huge walk-in cooler for beer :p