wierd jumper

talkalot82

So at three in the morning I am watching tv and I have egg crate as a lid and no way for fishys to jump out. I got sick of crispy critters. so at three in the morning I hear plastic, and I thought my light was falling through the plastic, but then there was nothing wrong and I was confused. Looking around I soon discovered that one Of my false percula jumped out of my tank. I still cant figure out how he got out . Luckly I was around to find him in time. I have never had a clown try to jump out.. so I got closer squared egg crate for a lid now

I have had one of my clowns jump out when we had a saddle back clown in with the true pers and the smaller of the two jumped out because he way getting chased but the is the only reason he jumped out and know I don't have the saddle back clown in the tank anymore (clap)

nothing special on tv. Just opb. Maybe he didn'tlike the show on gardening, and pickled fruit... Pickled fruit can you you the yucks, but not to make me jump out of the tank if I was my fish. Maybe one of my goby's chased him, but I have never seen them do that before. normally my clowns chase my gobys