tear down sale/skimmer HOB overflows/ sump/ 55stand/tank

gradth

I got my 55 torn down and now im selling things.

Remora aqua C pro no pump(mag 3 was used on it but died) has the overflow box that the pump goes in if you dont use it in a sump. $gone

http://www.reefonline.com.au/shop/product_info.php?products_id=120

salestuff003.jpg

2 HOB overflows complete with U-tube $gone a piece

salestuff002.jpg

Sump/wet dry(about 20 gallons) also have the wet dry top piece and drawer and can throw in the bioballs if wanted. $sold bucks.

salestuff006.jpg

55 gallon stand and custom canopy(I built, not a beauty, but works well.) $75 bucks. 55 gallon tank that I managed to break the center brace on yesterdayDOH!. Told its an easy fix. One side has a couple scratches on it but the otherside is fine. If brace is fixed will make a fine tank/sump/mixing tank. $25bucks.

salestuff007.jpg

teardown100410013.jpg

salestuff005.jpg

Last for now is a 29gal tall tank. $sold Has some live rock in it right now, but that will be gone today sometime.

salestuff008.jpg

Best offers, trades welcome but prefer cash. Looking for some sort of light for my 40b, possiblye MH pendant or something similar.

Drop me a pm or email me at gradth@gmail.com

I also got a sand sifting star fish that is probably 4 inches across some one can have for 10 bucks or a frag. New sandbed in the new tank won't have enough chow for him I think, and the halequin in the other tank might snack on him.

Funny, I thought I lost him, hadnt seen him in like 2 months. Had him for over 2 years, found him when I was empting the tank.

I also got a sand sifting star fish that is probably 4 inches across some one can have for 10 bucks or a frag. New sandbed in the new tank won't have enough chow for him I think, and the halequin in the other tank might snack on him.

Funny, I thought I lost him, hadnt seen him in like 2 months. Had him for over 2 years, found him when I was empting the tank.

Let me see what I can come up with for a frag. Anything in particular your looking for?

Sorry Rick, I cant remember what frags you had in your tank aside from the candy canes.

I know we had a few of the same zoas.

Ill shoot you a pm

I may go a different direction (You got me thinking when you mentioned the harlequin) so I'm undecided right now on this. If someone else wants it go ahead and let them get it.