CORALIFE digital timer

wegotjs

If I'm not mistaken, this timer won't do 3 lighting cycles unless you don't care. I think one turns on while the other goes off. If you want something like actinics to be on at the same time as daylight and have night too, you might consider getting the dual timer.

One of the sponsors down south has it on his website for about $31. Coral Reef Farms? It's whoever has their website a different name than the store here.

Check your messages.

These timers work just fine for PC's and' date=' T5's, and VHO's,(and of course moonlights) but were never intended as timers for MH.( Gee,... I wonder why they might flame out) R2R2[/quote']

Why do you say that? I can't find any reference that limits the use in their literature... just a an overall wattage capacity. Something the manufacturer or your suppliers mentioned?

Probably from people's experience, but likely to hear the bad vs. possitive....that's life. Going on 1 1/2 months here knock on wood.

Dual timer manual reads: 15A, 120v 60 Hz (1875 watt max).

There's probably more info to failures than people admit, like an old house without ground plugs....you know, use those 2 pronged grounded adapters you can buy that say don't bypass ground, screw me into a wire connected to your plumming? Yeah right.

That one outlet that's always powered on (depending on model); I'll bet many have daisy chained everything else on the tank to that one prong too :)

I already planned on keeping my receipt handy, but it has a 12 month warranty. Buy local for easy exhange if needed.

(I'll bet no failures were due to water either :) Electricity is taken for granted too often, but don't take if from me with my 25,000 Xmas lights.(nono)