Walkaround tank~Complete setup 120 gallons

Jay

I have sold my livegoods from the tank and want to sell the tank with the stand and hood

Big....Fat...Juicy...120 gallon center overflow tank. This is tank that makes a great room divider as it is a walk around viewable from all sides.

The hood has 2 110 watt VHO bulbes Super Actinic and the bulbs are only used like 2 months. Also has 2 250 watt mogul bulbs with ARO ballasts

Oak finish stand and hood. Includes sump of about 40 gallons and all plumbing for returns. The return pump is external and is a blue genex pump.

First 650 cash takes it away.

Its all drained and in my garage ready to pickup.

Here is a pic of the tank.

attachment.php?attachmentid=8874&stc=1&d=1284399335

Can I Floss for you please!!! Im gonna miss my tanks (sad) Till I get another someday

attachment.php?attachmentid=8875&stc=1&d=1284399335

post-199-141867784001_thumb.jpg

post-199-141867784004_thumb.jpg

Awwwww come on now Mark, don't you know all you gotta do is tell her it's her own personal tank that she gets to stock and decorate and what not herself, you'll even be so kind as to take care of it for her so that all she has to do is look at all of "her" nice pretty fish and corals :P

Works for me :P

Jay, if I had the extra money I would be over there in a heartbeat. (That tank would be perfect for me to open up some space in my front room) If your open to making some sort of trade instead give me a call to see if we can come up with something that will work.

LOL I'd do it in a heartbeat if we had all the bills paid off :P That's the deal I made with Jess, once all the bills are paid off we get to start saving for a new tank. Unfortunately, a 120 is too big for our current place :(

Bumping this up once again for an awesome deal, folks, you won't find nicer for a better price, I guarantee it :P

so this thing really only needs some sand and LR and a skimmer and it's good to go huh? I may have someone that will be interested in it. Just let him know about it. Haven't heard back yet though...

As others mentioned it really is a nice tank. (Just seeing it made me envious every time I went over there) It's nice enough that if I had the extra money I would not even respond here for fear someone else would see the post and snag it first.

Jay' date=' if I had the extra money I would be over there in a heartbeat. (That tank would be perfect for me to open up some space in my front room) If your open to making some sort of trade instead give me a call to see if we can come up with something that will work.[/quote']

I really need the cash for some bills......unless you have something really that hits my intrest to trade.

Thanks for looking though

Jay