hey to all

titus'reef

I finally got a chance to sign up on this website and i like it so far. I started this hobby about a year and a half a go while i was still in school. I got a good deal from somebody and i decided (convince my wife) to buy the tank with live rock and some cheap lights. so here we go.

There are some things i learned the hard way, and some i that i read about first( the right way). Patience was the first thing i learned the hard way, which was on the first summer when i lost all my fish in a week due to a dramatic decrease of PH (who new anything about PH?).

All in all, i think i got the hang of it and now i try to keep it up with all the expenses and things that came up, even though i am still learning something new everyday.

I'll try to post some pictures from the beginning of my hobby until now.

post-6472-14186778399_thumb.jpg

post-6472-141867783993_thumb.jpg

post-6472-141867783995_thumb.jpg

post-6472-141867783997_thumb.jpg

post-6472-141867783999_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

i am using 2X 250 watt 14k and i also have some actinic T5 bulbs total of 750 watt.

and i got a DSLR camera and i still have to figure out the settings of it. in reality it's not so blue.

at the beginning i started with PC lights than i slowly bought some T5s. and now i got the metal halides.

• 3 months later...