55 gallon white plastic barrel

reef165

As the headline states, the barrel has a 3/4 inch bulkhead in the bottom for reserc pump and a 5 1/2 inch hole in top for adding water and salt, with a acrylic lid for the hole. I needed 2 for my tank setup a while ago and haven't used it since. I would like to get $25 for it.

Thanks, Eddie

thanks MOM!!! Hope she didn't hassle ya too bad...

She swung by to get it for me since she was in the area...lol

Would have been cool to come and check out the tank and talk reefs for awhile but maybe another time. This was nice to save me the hassle of explaining that I was buying something for the fish tank to the GF...(hidesbehindsofa) This way I'll just act like I've had it for a long time...lol works every time...

Would have been cool to come and check out the tank and talk reefs for awhile but maybe another time. This was nice to save me the hassle of explaining that I was buying something for the fish tank to the GF...(hidesbehindsofa) This way I'll just act like I've had it for a long time...lol works every time...

(laugh) You better hope I don't ever meet your GF Brandon! :p That's hilarious..

Honey I had that new 150 gallon oceanic all along don't you remember?;)

(laugh) You better hope I don't ever meet your GF Brandon! :p That's hilarious..

Honey I had that new 150 gallon oceanic all along don't you remember?;)

(enforcer)If you foil my so far fool proof plan I will hunt you down so help me God!!! (threaten)

I already have a few barrels so it shouldn't hurt to add another to the list. Right?(scratch) I couldn't hide the tank. Even tucked in the corner a 180 cube(ish) takes up too much space. She was not a happy camper about that at all...(scary) Custom built by Charles though so what am I supposed to do? Take it back? NOT NO H3LL NO!!! There's no resale on a special tank like that anyway(thats my story)...rofl

(enforcer)If you foil my so far fool proof plan I will hunt you down so help me God!!! (threaten)

I already have a few barrels so it shouldn't hurt to add another to the list. Right?(scratch) I couldn't hide the tank. Even tucked in the corner a 180 cube(ish) takes up too much space. She was not a happy camper about that at all...(scary) Custom built by Charles though so what am I supposed to do? Take it back? NOT NO H3LL NO!!! There's no resale on a special tank like that anyway(thats my story)...rofl

rofl No worries Brandon! Us addicts have to stick together! Your secret is safe with me!(laugh)

I guess she never signs on to this forum?(scratch)

Not a prob! They were very nice! I might have came off a little put out but I had one of those unmotivated days and just stayed on the couch all day and by the time they got here I was feeling a bit angry with myself for not getting my a$$ off the couch and being productive today. So if I did seem off to them I'm sorry! Yes it would be fun to have ya over, pop a couple tops and talk tanks!! Not allot of that happens over here, the GF asks questions every so offten but I think she's affraid of sounding like she dosn't know, but I'm allways glad to answer her questions and get her that much closer to likeing the hobbie!

Oh and maybe I'll halfto use that "having it for a while and a friend was using it" trick! thanks for that one!!

Not a prob! They were very nice! I might have came off a little put out but I had one of those unmotivated days and just stayed on the couch all day and by the time they got here I was feeling a bit angry with myself for not getting my a$$ off the couch and being productive today. So if I did seem off to them I'm sorry! Yes it would be fun to have ya over, pop a couple tops and talk tanks!! Not allot of that happens over here, the GF asks questions every so offten but I think she's affraid of sounding like she dosn't know, but I'm allways glad to answer her questions and get her that much closer to likeing the hobbie!

Oh and maybe I'll halfto use that "having it for a while and a friend was using it" trick! thanks for that one!!

lol... I think I have pick up half of my stuff like that:p I am so dead if she ever reads this... Oh, the other one I get to use is "it's a coral for the GOC baby"... Worked well because some of them really were for the GOC... Other then this little line stuff to the GF about the reef stuff I am totally honest about everything with her. Promise... It's my little addiction. I'm sure this is ringing all too familiar for many of you.(naughty)