20 gallon tank/stand-oak veneer

reefnjunkie

So I have a 20 gallon tank and stand, nothing fancy but not junk-no chips, maybe slight scratches inside the tank (not that I can recall but...)

the stand is fine also.

I used this for some time as a frag tank with a T5 set up, but I am only giving away the tank and stand-You'll need to clean the coraline off-(whistle)

Anyway, I don’t need it and would like to offer it up to someone "in-need"

So if you find yourself in "need" and not a case of "greed"-(nono)

Post up you want in-I’ll see if anyone replies and if more than one person wants it, I will pull a name Monday night say 6pm-If someone cant get to me to grab it, I can drop it off as long as they live within the Portland Metro area

IMG_1155.jpg

If he is "in need" I suppose but I think he gets a lot of love from the club and I would like somone who is not as fortunate as he/TFT to have an opportunity.

I think the group has always gotten Roger what he needs when he needs or asks-I could be wrong but evertime I see a thread stating the TFT needs this or that, it gets done.

Good thought and still a possible option.

Most folks that read the thread have most likely got a set up-this was going to a member becuase his child wanted to have a little set up but they went a different route.

I'd like to see something like that-

That's cool Brad.:D I hear you and i agree. Nice of you to just give it away.(clap) So I guess with 4 operating tanks and one empty one I would not qualify as in need?(laugh)

Let me check my Magic 8-ball

shake shake shake

I tried 5 times and got all these;

● Don't count on it

● My reply is no

● My sources say no

● Outlook not so good

● Very doubtful

Do you want me to try again-(scratch)

I love the internet-(laugh)

Let me check my Magic 8-ball

shake shake shake

I tried 5 times and got all these;

● Don't count on it

● My reply is no

● My sources say no

● Outlook not so good

● Very doubtful

Do you want me to try again-(scratch)

I love the internet-(laugh)

Yeah, shake that eight ball again I think it's rigged!(laugh) Seriously I hope it goes to a good home!(clap)

Speaking of I believe you need to say SHARE THE LOVE to qualify for reefit's giveaway!(laugh) Cmon Brad you can say it....:p

Yeah, shake that eight ball again I think it's rigged!(laugh) Seriously I hope it goes to a good home!(clap)

Speaking of I believe you need to say SHARE THE LOVE to qualify for reefit's giveaway!(laugh) Cmon Brad you can say it....:p

I just said it did you hear me??

I asked the 8 ball one last time and it said 'ask again later'-DOH!