Cloak and dagger

Emerald525

Is it possible in a short sentence or two can someone/anyone point out exactly "what" the point of this thread is-I don’t see the purpose, maybe something is missing.

Nothing for sale so the snake oil salesman thing I miss.

Has ANYONE ever bought something from CA2OR and walked away felling like they were mislead or got a bad deal?

I don’t see anywhere where there was copyright/photoright violation (referring to Roy's reply) "We" use others photos all the time.

Anyway since I did not go digging up 'old threads' maybe there was something being sold but I don’t think so-so what gives.

Looks like he asked for an ID and as stated should have titled it "please verify ID".

Ask yourself;

Who was harmed

Where there lives lost

Will this add to global warming

Do I care (of course or I would not be wasting my time)

Should I care (yea because this place is being degraded)

Will others care(of course, please read grade school reference below)

Oh, the light just went on;

That’s it right there...."will others care" of course because the forum is filled with this BS lately, actually for the last 3-4 months-It’s the Aqua-Drama club we (no, ya’ll) need a specialized sub forum.

Coming from me that may knock some off there chair but its getting old and I can see why most of those I talk to outside of the forum (who are members/sponsors) say this site is going down the ****ter-some say it has never climbed out of the ****ter

Its a forum revolving around reefing-not a popularity club, although it sure reminds me of grade school and some need a nap or time out or a good spanking. Just a bunch of “clicks”

Get back to reefing or change the name from PNWMAS to PMS-its seems fitting

Just a bunch bull****-who really gives a ****-

Sincerely,

Brad

being pretty new to this forum, i have been biting my tounge. reefjunkie sums it up pretty good. i enjoy and appriciate the input from the forum. some info i ask for is realy needed and other info i ask for is to confirm the direction i am thinking of going. i like to get feed back on venders and this is not feed back. I am in sales and it sure does not look like a sales tactic to me..to sell something you have to ask someone to buy..."Witch hunt" was one of the first term i first thought of when i started following the thread.. i just hope i am not in the cross hairs next.

I said I was not going to say any more on the matter and am only posting an apology. Yes, this does appear to be a good time to sell sympodium for all of you who have this.;)

For Eric and others who feel this way, I apologize if the tone of my thread came across as a witch hunt. I simply did not understand why all the made up stories. I did not like the feeling that you were "playing" the other members of this forum and could not understand why you just would not admit that you got the item on ebay. I became more frustrated that you would not admit to this or explain this which is probably where the witch hunt tone came from. For that I apologize.

The drumming this up for sales was merely speculation on my part as I could not figure out the reasoning for the made up stories.

Again it's all good. I do think you offer a lot to this forum and have arranged some things like the GOC. I just don't understand the need for all the made up stories and just became more frustrated.

And having said that. I think it is time to just close the thread and move along.

• Like 1