Diamond drill bits

pantherguy30

um actually, last time I went to all three of those stores they didn't have hole saw bits just regular drill bits in diamond. I order mine off ebay and with shipping the still cost less then I can buy anything for locally. I think the only place I have seen them around here is Harbor freight. Just go on ebay and get what you need and they will be here in a week...

I've drilled tons of holes and they hold up really well so the quality isn't compromised even though the price is cheap.

um actually, last time I went to all three of those stores they didn't have hole saw bits just regular drill bits in diamond. I order mine off ebay and with shipping the still cost less then I can buy anything for locally. I think the only place I have seen them around here is Harbor freight. Just go on ebay and get what you need and they will be here in a week...

I've drilled tons of holes and they hold up really well so the quality isn't compromised even though the price is cheap.

i've purchased them at the janzen beach home depot and ace hardware. not sure about lowes.

I now one said they used to carry them but not over like 20mm(lowes or HD). that has been a while though so it could have changed. I've just been getting them from ebay since and they work great. I think I got a 45mm 65mm and 85mm for less then $20 or $25 shipped.

what size do you need for a bulk head that will fit 1 inch pipe?

what type of BH? sch 40, sch 80, or pond style(the short fat ones that are my fav.)

Sch 80 should be about 50mm or 1 7/8" inch I think due to the threads. 45mm will work for the sch 40 though if I remember right. The pond ones I use sometimes need 65mm holes but only stick out an inch or two at most. the hayward sch 80 are 4" long and after inserted still stick through about 3".