PLEASE READ!!! THIS IS FOR ALL OUR GOOD!!!

Michael7979

Bump for everyone to see.

I say we pay for it by the amount of posts we make.

Yea! I'm gonna own Kim's house!

Franklin, I'm trying to be good here and here you go baiting me into making a post.(wife)(laugh)

Have you noticed not one post since the warning about the bandwith.(scary)

I'm going through forum withdrawal...

Should I put up a poll?:p

Posting isnt really going to affect the bandwidth any more than cruzing the forum looking at different pages. any time you click and move to a different page you use bandwidth. Threads that are graphic intensive are going to be the ones who suck up the most BW. Not sure how much tapatalk and the other one use up but shutting those down probably would help.

It's NOT bandwith it is the 'hits' we are putting on our shared server.

That's weird, I thought pretty much all host sites measured in bandwidth. I know my forum does/did.(scratch)

Anyways I guess I'll hold off on my build thread until they get this resolved..(sad)

As I understand it and I am not a server guru by any means, we share a server with 299 other sites. We have outgrown the amount of CPU computing power and RAM we were allotted to use on said server. The host shut us down because we were slowing down the server and the other sites.

The board is going over options but we only have 2 more days to make a decision. Currently we pay roughly a $100 a year for this service. We are now talking about $500 to a $1000 to upgrade. We ask that you bare with us until we find a solution.

Good news is we are growing as an organization and that is a good thing.

Shane