Hi there!

icel

Not exactly new to the hobby, I've had my tank up for about a year now. It's a 55 gallon FOWLR.

So far everything is great with the tank! Only two fish died, and one because it was mauled by something in the tank.. still not sure what attacked him, my snowflake moray is extremely docile. :eek: Other than that I'm still on the hunt for 50lbs of live rock!

Anyway I am a huge moray eel fan! Someday I hope to get a big enough tank to house a japanese dragon moray eel. Maybe after I finish college. ;)

Welcome to the club! Eels are fun slithery little creatures. I'm about to go feed mine a scallop!

Yes they are, especially when they jump out of the tank straight into your arms like mine did a few weeks ago. Guess he wanted a hug. (laugh)

You are welcome only if you post some pics!!!!! :P

I thought about that, but my tank doesn't look too nice right now. Since I'm lacking LR I let the macro algae overgrow to make up for it. I'll make a tank thread as soon as it looks more presentable. :)

Thanks everyone!!

• 3 weeks later...