WTB Large tank

CrazyInside

Looking for a 120g 4x4x2 or something like that. I'm not to picky so let me know what you have. Must have matching stand and canopy with either over flow or drilled with sump. I'd also like a bare tank. Lighting is optional just let me know what you have. Shoot me some pictures and a price.

Also I have a24g jbj nano for trade or sell with stand and k2 viper 150w with brand new phoenix 14k bulb

I'm on my phone at work so I'll get some pictures up later.

Thanks, Matt

Got any pics of that one Beth??? What type of tank??

Ryan, you saw my 150 acrylic, it is the same exact tank, expect not drilled or painted. It's a True vu I have it stored at Isaac's shop right now, Will get pics when he is back from San Diego.

Just thought I'd let you know. One of the bigger Northwest Wholesalers is running a promotion on Aqueon (All-Glass) Aquariums until 9/30/10. You can get the 120g 48x24x24 with dual mega-flow overflows for around $340 right now. Most shops should be able to order it for you.

I have several tanks...I have a 110 Envision with matching stand and canopy that needs a little TLC. Some buffing and a paint job. Has a black back on it. 110 gallons center overflow and all the loc line. Has a light mounted under the stand as well.

I also have a custom 110 glass tank that is 8 foot long with matching oak stand and canopy. I'm in the process of refinishing this tank.

I also have a 150 acrylic brand new still in box/plastic/paper. It is 48longx24deepx30tall. 1/2" thick all around. Dark Blue Back. Overflows built in. Overflow plumbing included.

I sent you a PM with my #...give me a call.

Matt