WTB: Toadstool

J-Dog

Can u actually frag a toadstool? I have no idea, but I would like to get a small one somewhere, if I can. I've seen both white and neon green versions, and both would be ok. Please let me know if u have one for sale, thanks.

I had one that grew like a mushroom (terrestrial), I'd swear it was dropping spores!lol. But, seriously, I never fragged it, but it grew a lot of young ones. In the end I gave it to my old boss. It needed a Hefty garbage can to transport, as it would not fit in a 5 gallon bucket. Man, it grew really big. Right now I only have the finger leathers at home I am going to sell. There are 2 Leathers, a bunch of GSP and a large amount of Pavona coral encrusted and spiring (my new word for growing upwards into a spire) all on a large live rock.

rockLeather4Sale.jpg?t=1282353477

Can u actually frag a toadstool? I have no idea' date=' but I would like to get a small one somewhere, if I can. I've seen both white and neon green versions, and both would be ok. Please let me know if u have one for sale, thanks.[/quote']

I was at Isaacs shop last night (TCM aquatics) he has some really nice toad stool right now, and he is having a sale! You should run down and check him out this weekend!

Frag?

Seems like alot for a frag

It's not a frag. First of all it a green toad not that ugly gray one. 2nd, it's not a frag it's a 4 to 6 inches. That's why I place my number so I could called for more info. Couse u post something nice to try to help someone. It ends up that everyone and their mother wants it and push the person who posted the add a side. It I would said 1/2 or 1" frag that be way to much. Frag not longer for sale. Sold... Thanks for looking