25 gallon tank w/ stand

moovinfast

Includes tank (20x20x15") made from 1/2" acrylic that has an internal overflow and return, stand that has 2 doors and a functional drawer, 2 light hangers that can be easily removed if wanted, return pump, and will leave the 2" of sand in it. Going to empty the water out and move it to the garage. Tired of tripping over it in the hallway.

$250 or trade for newer netbook like pc. Have cash to add if needed.

4120189477_70d926180f_o.jpg

4151087152_c6cf558f78_o.jpg

cubeFTS2.jpg

Re: 25 gallon tank w/ stand

no sump. I had it hooked into the sump of my other tank. its all drilled right and ready to go. the drain and return come through the bottom of the tank so it can be flush with the wall. tank stand size is 27x21x30tall.

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

Well' date=' the guy who called this morning saying he would pick up the tank today at 4pm, still hasent shown up. So I guess its back for sale. Responding to PMs in the order I got them. Then will be back up for grabs it they back out.[/quote']

I hate when people do that and I simply do not understand how people can be so rude and simply not show up. (nutty)It's one thing to change your mind and back out of a deal which also sucks but what adds insult to injury is you are holding the tank for the person and could have possibly made the sale to someone else and then to have them make you wait around on your day off and not show goes above and beyond in being inconsiderate.(flame)

I hope you got the tank sold. It was a nice one and tempting but would not fit...