Grow-out spot for sale

jgf86123

I've got my spot in the TECO grow-out up for sale for the 20 bucks it cost me to buy in. The other spots might also be up for sale in the other 2 grow-outs, but Jess isn't sure she wants to sell them yet.

If you want it, let me know, I accept paypal or cash, and can meet in P-town if neccessary, just PM me.

Thanks

Mick

(laugh)Sorry Jesse I just thought you wanted to be a grower. I'm not going to arm wrestle you for those. I just missed out on the first one which was too bad since that one has the most drama!(laugh)

No worries. I will be taking over the grower spot for the TECO grow out, but I didn't get in on the other zoa grow out either. If there are 2 spots I'm sure we could work something out. As of right now he's not selling them anyways so we can just fight and argue over something that doesn't exist...(laugh)

No worries. I will be taking over the grower spot for the TECO grow out' date=' but I didn't get in on the other zoa grow out either. If there are 2 spots I'm sure we could work something out. As of right now he's not selling them anyways so we can just fight and argue over something that doesn't exist...(laugh)[/quote']

It's all good. I'm well stocked between Beth and me I think we have 4 spots in TECO and 2 in the second growout so they are all yours except I think Mick wants to hold on to them now which Mick if you are listening... I think you should just hold on to them because I don't want Jesse to have them.

I hear he's going to sell them off to CA2OR....(whistle) Oh no she didn't just do that..DOH!:p

Just kidding everyone...

It's all good. I'm well stocked between Beth and me I think we have 4 spots in TECO and 2 in the second growout so they are all yours except I think Mick wants to hold on to them now which Mick if you are listening... I think you should just hold on to them because I don't want Jesse to have them.

I hear he's going to sell them off to CA2OR....(whistle) Oh no she didn't just do that..DOH!:p

Just kidding everyone...

That was harsh, and yes now you know my evil plan...(scary)

No, I never got into either of the other grow outs and wanted to see about getting them. I missed out on the last person that dropped out as well and was hoping to jump in on this one.

The jealous never win....(laugh)

Just kidding everyone...

Stick meet hornet nest

Stick meet hornet nest

rofl

Would that be a red hornet you are referring to Jackaninny?(laugh)

How did you know we used to do that when we were kids until my neighbor got stung right between the eyes?!(laugh)

I suppose if it had been me that had been stung, this forum would be a better less drama free place...:p

I will call it the "red hornet" affect....

WOOO HOOOO

That was harsh, and yes now you know my evil plan...(scary)

No, I never got into either of the other grow outs and wanted to see about getting them. I missed out on the last person that dropped out as well and was hoping to jump in on this one.

The jealous never win....(laugh)

Because I am quick on the mouse-LOL

Sorry I am just GREEDY-I have at least 3 spots in every grow out-but I am not here to make a profit-"there" I might but not "here"

We are not here to make a profit-we are non profit--

Hey Kim are a body of government-wait they make a profit, when they steal our money- DID I fall of topic, is there considered a topic anymore once the topic has been addressed and is over-Is that just rhetorical or what.

Here is a plug for my new Sig-and not My Sig Sauer 45 auto, or my Sig Sauer 9MM, or my Sig Sauer .40

My "YOU MAMA", I mean noBama, I mean no leader, I mean, I need to take my meds-oh yea

I mean my signature-

What’s the topic-(scratch)

Because I am quick on the mouse-LOL

Sorry I am just GREEDY-I have at least 3 spots in every grow out-but I am not here to make a profit-"there" I might but not "here"

We are not here to make a profit-we are non profit--

Hey Kim are a body of government-wait they make a profit, when they steal our money- DID I fall of topic, is there considered a topic anymore once the topic has been addressed and is over-Is that just rhetorical or what.

Here is a plug for my new Sig-and not My Sig Sauer 45 auto, or my Sig Sauer 9MM, or my Sig Sauer .40

My "YOU MAMA", I mean noBama, I mean no leader, I mean, I need to take my meds-oh yea

I mean my signature-

What’s the topic-(scratch)

Did someone forget to take their Ritalin?....(whistle)

LMAO Beat you to the edit button....(clap)

Here's what you wrote:

"Is that a drug or "the drug" that dumbs down kids these days because people are to busy to deal with a "creative mind"-when I was growing up (implied I am grown up) I am glad that they allowed us to be crative in stead of medicating us."

So says the man with the 40 liter diet caffeine drink in his hand..(laugh)

I'm just playing with your Reefy...:p