Dinner is served

USCG CWO

Too late for a picture but salmon on the BBQ,Veggies & Cantaloupe slices

I always mess up my salmon for some reason it always comes out oily.

Tonight - My special greek salad pizza on the bbq.

Sounds good got a receipe?

im stealing your idea Shane and having that for dinner tonight

I made so much yesterday having left overs tonight. Yumm!!!

I make my own pizza dough - 2.5 cups of water (warm), put a packet of yeast in it, let it sit for 15 mins. Then add a teaspoon of salt and a teaspoon of olive oil and 1.5 cups of flour, and mix with a dough hook or knead for 15 mins. Let rise for 1 hour, then strech and bake at 500 degrees for 10-15 mins. For the toppings I marinate cooked chicken in balsalmic vinegar for 1 hour, put sliced tomatoes, olives, feta cheese, and chopped romaine lettuce on top and then drizzle olive oil and balsalmic vinegar over top.

I have one, it is great, other than mine is starting to rust :-(. I've had it for about 4 years, I think the finish on them is different now (mine was just painted). It started rusting after the first year.

Their customer support wasn't overly helpful, sent me a free can of paint. But I'm pretty sure it would continue to rust anyway, and I haven't wanted to be without the grill long enough to repaint it.

I have one, it is great, other than mine is starting to rust :-(. I've had it for about 4 years, I think the finish on them is different now (mine was just painted). It started rusting after the first year.

Their customer support wasn't overly helpful, sent me a free can of paint. But I'm pretty sure it would continue to rust anyway, and I haven't wanted to be without the grill long enough to repaint it.

i got the big texas and the probe that heats the pellets in the little can broke and i called the local traeger store and they shipped it to me for free

• 4 weeks later...