My acans and others LOTS OF PICS!

impur

Decided to get updated pics of my acans. I think this is all of them minus 2 or 3 that i forgot. Snapped shots of a few others too

100_3211KDC.jpg

100_3212KDC.jpg

100_3213KDC.jpg

100_3214KDC.jpg

100_3215KDC.jpg

I wonder if this is acan maxima, the polyps are at least twice the size of all my other acans

100_3216KDC.jpg

rescued this one

100_3218KDC.jpg

one of my rainbows, hard to get the colors in the pic so here are 2

100_3178KDC.jpg

100_3179KDC.jpg

I always drool over your acans...well everything you have actually when I come over. By the way how is the pearlberry coloring up for you? Would love to get some zoas and a frag of the acro with the yellow tips...ooh ooh the lapastera! How about a little of all of them. lol

Its the very first picture Roy. You didn't even recognize it!! (laugh) I had some trouble with my tank, the pump stopped while i was gone for a few days in May and then precipitation happened. I lost a couple acans and all the SPS, but that rainbow lived thru it no prob.

not a coral on here I wouldn't own! Love those LPS...and especially that LPS in one of the last pics...kewl.

that acan with a solid green rim and a solid purple center is very unique, never seen one like it.

this one:

Thanks!! That pic is actually a favia. It came from TECO, he calls it a joker favia :D

I always drool over your acans...well everything you have actually when I come over. By the way how is the pearlberry coloring up for you? Would love to get some zoas and a frag of the acro with the yellow tips...ooh ooh the lapastera! How about a little of all of them. lol

Thanks Ruthie!! Once i get that darn bandsaw i'm gonna look forward to fragging!! The pearlberry is doing ok, I think i finally have it in a good spot. Its getting some PE now and turning a deep brownish/red.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks! No, i don't specifically feed them, but they catch stuff from time to time when i feed my fish. Granted my wrasse has learned that they catch food, so after its all gone from the water column he goes to each acan and plucks the food out of their grasp.

I only dose kalk in my ATO, but due to the corals all growing pretty large, i'm now having to supplement alk and calcium a couple times a week. I run a 6-54w TEK T5 fixture over my display, and my frag/QT tank has a 250w MH running a 20k radium.