Thanks Kendaroo!

Thanks Gillian and Kendra for the free Oyster feast!(clap)

Alex they gave me your "shot" as well but I drank it...(whistle)

You gals are awesome and fun to hang out with!

You didn't have to throw in the

ORA red planet frag, rainbow acan frag, oregon blue tort colony, bazooka joe frag, Tec watermelon frag , strawberry shortcake acro frag, bleeding heart scolly and the bpc flamethrower chalice frag! Really generous of you!(clap)

ORA red planet frag, rainbow acan frag, oregon blue tort colony, bazooka joe frag, Tec watermelon frag , strawberry shortcake acro frag, bleeding heart scolly and the bpc flamethrower chalice frag! Really generous of you!(clap)

If you got any of those corals I think you're going to have to forfeit them to my tank since you are unable to accept them for another few weeks.

Glad you gals had fun taking shots...(laugh)

You got all that stuff Kim????

You got all that stuff Kim????

Yeah these ladies are really generous with their share the love! Too bad you didn't come get your Oyster feast!;)

They also gave me their cute little pug, their youngest son, the keys to their car.

Oh and the all expense paid trip including airfare and hotel to Hawaii.

Way to share the love gals! You rock!(rock2)

Yeah these ladies are really generous with their share the love! Too bad you didn't come get your Oyster feast!;)

They also gave me their cute little pug, their youngest son, the keys to their car.

Oh and the all expense paid trip including airfare and hotel to Hawaii.

Way to share the love gals! You rock!(rock2)

WOW, when did they slip you the tickets to Hawaii?? Was I playing with our new pug and our new youngest son??? I totally missed that one!!

Totally Cool girls!! I love it!! Thanks so much!!! Will you dog and kid sit while we are in Hawaii too??? rofl

Beth

If you got any of those corals I think you're going to have to forfeit them to my tank since you are unable to accept them for another few weeks.

Glad you gals had fun taking shots...(laugh)

Dont worry I have all those in my tank (plus more-(nutty)) and I will forfeit them to you, you will just need to forfeit a few greenbacks my way.

Kim congrats on the oyster feast shooter fest-I dont have it in me to suck them back, maybe after a 5th of Tequilla-:eek: