Jody and the road trip!!!

Mr S

Once again another road trip to Medford for Bob and I. It was a destination trip to Jody's and we had an awesome time. He had some new un-named zoos and I was more then helpful with potential names.............. I know some of you would of bought them on the spot just by hearing the names we came up with but I am sure he will come up with more family friendly names. :) Thanks again Jody, always a pleasure "talking" to you.

I liked the JoRo's and the Hemi"s" LOL!!! My Darth Vaders are open and looking great. And I am glad that Jody is in Medford, or I would be in the poor house!!! Now if that blue psammicora will ever get big enough to to frag......................

Re: Jody and the road trip!!!

I liked the JoRo's and the Hemi"s" LOL!!! My Darth Vaders are open and looking great. And I am glad that Jody is in Medford' date=' or I would be in the poor house!!! Now if that blue psammicora will ever get big enough to to frag......................[/quote']

That makes 2 of us

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Hey guys... if we get enough together maybe we can take a suburban full down south. I seat 7 comfortably, 8 if you want to get cozy in the third row!

Would have to been in August so my coral buying restriction will be over!! LOL

Beth