My absence on the forum

RLaForce

Most of you don't know me, but for those of you who do I just wanted to let everyone know why I've been gone of so long.

I got into a car accident in Oct of 08 and was diagnosed with soft tissue damage and two torn rotator cuffs. After surgery one one arm it turned out to be unsuccessful. Nine months later I was finally diagnosed with leaking spinal fluid and bulging discs in my neck. That lead to a lot of very hardcore medications. After being on them for awhile I was very depressed and not in a good state of mind, then the seizures hit. So in a nut shell I was absent from the forum for awhile. In the time I was trying to be active on here I was a flake and tried to take on more than I could handle. DOH! I just wanted to let the people that I let down on here know that I am very sorry for being such a flake and that now I am back and in a much better state of mind. Still working on the medical issues but those are slowly getting worked out. I just felt like I needed to make a formal apology to the many people I let down. Also to thank the people that have welcomed me back with no hesitation and not a bad word to say to me. This is one of the best groups of people that I have ever had the pleasure to talk and trade/buy from. Thanks to all for putting up with me and giving me a second chance. Now I will not take up any more time with my ramblings and sign off.

Thanks to everyone

Ruthie(peace)

Ruthie, I think you don't need to apologize. All the great people on here are smart to understand that there are most important things in life than a tank.

I'm sorry about your accident, but I'm very happy you are feeling better. I hope that somehow your passion for this hobby was helping you.

I was really nice to see you at Clay's an see that you were doing great.

We are planning to drive down to California in August, so maybe we can stop by for a coffee and you can see Julian and Jamie (to whom I'm reading your post in my bad english while she's taking care of the little boy)

Alex

Dude! What the heck....I've known you for only a year and its been as pleasant as pie? You mean now you're going to be nicer? Sheesh how awsome can you get?

Thank you John, but I was flaking a lot before. I try to be a nice person so thank you for saying that. You made me smile. :D

Ruthie, I think you don't need to apologize. All the great people on here are smart to understand that there are most important things in life than a tank.

I'm sorry about your accident, but I'm very happy you are feeling better. I hope that somehow your passion for this hobby was helping you.

I was really nice to see you at Clay's an see that you were doing great.

We are planning to drive down to California in August, so maybe we can stop by for a coffee and you can see Julian and Jamie (to whom I'm reading your post in my bad english while she's taking care of the little boy)

Alex

Thank you Alex. I would love to meet your little one! I spent a lot of time looking at my tank while I was down. The peace that my tank brings me did help me through this all. Tanks have been a passion of mine for a long time. In the time I was sick is when I decided to go back to school and soak up all the knowledge that I can about the ocean. My goal with the degree is to do reef conservation work. I want to protect what I love and I figure that having a job in the field that I love so much would be the greatest job in the world to me!

Thanks to everyone for your support!(clap)

I'm glad things are turning around for you Ruthie! I don't think you have anything to apologize for.

We still on for this afternoon? I'll be home a little after 5 so head down anytime after that :D

Yes we're still on! I'm stoked on getting some new stuff in my tank, it's been way to long!(clap)