Just Boring Old Fungias

Algae

Yep, I like fungia too. I think that it is fun to watch them eat. I feed mine a couple of times a week just to watch. :)

Those are some nice ones in that picture. I like the middle row, furthest to the right... I take that back, I like all of them.

dsoz

Beautiful Fungia' date=' Does anyone hapen to know what type of fungia they are?? Would love to get my hands on some of those..[/quote']

In the last couple of years there have been more Aussie Fungias impoted that have been colorful. I have also seen a wholesaler's tank that had some Fungia that were very colorful that were not from Australia.

Beyond Genus it is difficult to ID Fungia. They have been grouped into subgenera. But taxonomists are nerdy types and repugnantly disagree like "The Comic Book Guy".

They break down into septa and costae variations and without a close-up impossible for a Social Science major to ID.

Ha! Ha! You crack me up! Buddy! I'm in medford are you lookin for anything?

Clay

Oh I do! Can I afford? "No".

Whatcha doing there, Buddy! Disfiguring skin?

I shouldn't have given you that Acan frag. It is way too colorful in my tank!DOH!

I will MAKE sand space! I'll have the top row, far right thanks!

Jody, if anything along these lines becomes listed from ECC, please let me know! I'd be very interested!

will do and also have a source for hand picked Eddie Hanson corals but will let you know when somthing pops up.