500th POST!

NoobtoSalt

Ok so I am a whale-it took me almost a year I dont know when Emerald came on board but for you 500 in a month-you are going to be contending for the Eric/Mick title.

(laugh)

I've met Mick have yet to meet Eric not sure if that's something I should be proud of or concerned I'm in the same crowd.....(laugh)

Just kidding guys!!

I wonder who holds the record for most posts in one day or highest held daily average of posts....

Sent from my Droid

Well since you hold all of the other records on here I'm sure that's you...(laugh)

But I'm sure that Kim and I plan on making that change at some point in time.. mine won't be anytime soon.

• Like 1

Well since you hold all of the other records on here I'm sure that's you...(laugh)

But I'm sure that Kim and I plan on making that change at some point in time.. mine won't be anytime soon.

Nope cannot make it to Eric's ridiculous over 8000 post count!(laugh)

Seeing as how I'm at 1300 and I started in February I have you beat!(wife)

Not sure it's anything to really brag about!(laugh)

I've never been a shark or a whale . . . :(

You are more than a whale and shark! You have the right to delete me and remove me from the face of the forum! (laugh) I bow to the great and powerful mod!(icon)

Ok so I am a whale-it took me almost a year I dont know when Emerald came on board but for you 500 in a month-you are going to be contending for the Eric/Mick title.

(laugh)

Like I said should we really be bragging about this!(whistle) Let's talk about rep points now!(laugh)

Nope cannot make it to Eric's ridiculous over 8000 post count!(laugh)

Seeing as how I'm at 1300 and I started in February I have you beat!(wife)

Not sure it's anything to really brag about!(laugh)

You are more than a whale and shark! You have the right to delete me and remove me from the face of the forum! (laugh) I bow to the great and powerful mod!(icon)

Like I said should we really be bragging about this!(whistle) Let's talk about rep points now!(laugh)

This worthless thread has gotten me more posts so it seems to be helping...what I'm not sure of but I think this is going to start all over like the rep points like someone else has addressed.. I have yet to get pink btw..

Thanks for all the rep points as well.

• Like 2

There ya be. You are a pink shark!

This worthless thread has gotten me more posts so it seems to be helping...what I'm not sure of but I think this is going to start all over like the rep points like someone else has addressed.. I have yet to get pink btw..

Thanks for all the rep points as well.

• Like 1