A Big THANK YOU to a Bunch of People...

Big Thanks to Emerald525 and tanktop74 for hosting the June meeting, and being so kind to a newbie like me, also big thanks for taking me to met Issac at the Coral Mafia:D

Big Thanks to Lowman, for picking up my Zoa Frag from TECO for me..and BIG thanks to TECO/reefboy for such an awsome frag of Zoas and holding onto it for me until Lowman came down.

Big Thanks to puntific for graciously showing me his beautiful tank, and hooking me up with some awsome Zoa frags.

Big Thanks to Saltfinsax for the beautiful Zoa frags, it was awsome bumping into you at Saltwater Fantaseas...that was awsome.

Big Thanks to R-3 for the awsome Toadstool frag..

Big Thanks to Issac at the Coral Mafia, the Green Candycanes look awsome in my tank, thank you.

Big Thanks to Jackaninny for meeting me at the meeting and helping a new member fell welcome.

It was fantastic meeting those of you I did meet, I hope to meet and introduce myself to more at the next meeting. I had a great time at my first meeting, Met lots of great people, got a bunch of cool frags, and got to visit Coral Mafia for the first time, that was cool. I had a great time, and Thank you all for making it such a great time. Sorry if I left anyone out, I would not hesitate to buy/sell/trade with anyone mentioned here, FOR SURE:D

Was nice to meet you David. Wish we could have talked more but there was so much activity going on and so many people (nutty). Glad you got to visit the world famous coral mafia (clap). We love to make use of "shortbus" and hope to maybe make a road trip to see Jody and make some other stops on the way!

Was nice to meet you David. Wish we could have talked more but there was so much activity going on and so many people (nutty). Glad you got to visit the world famous coral mafia (clap). We love to make use of "shortbus" and hope to maybe make a road trip to see Jody and make some other stops on the way!

There is always the next meeting:D I would love to take a road trip down that way sometime, Thanks again for everything, I really had a great time..