Thanks Kim & Beth

Beckie

+1.

They have awesome tanks and were very nice to open up there place on short notice. Wish I could have stayed longer but when your little one says he wants to go it's not worth arguing with him....lol

But that being said he did have a good time!

Thanks again!

I just wanted to say thanks for everyone that bought my corals, hope it is what you all expected!

I also want to say thanks to R3 for doing all the dirty work, and selling my corals for me!

Thanks again!

Lance

The colony looks great! Ryan did an awesome job of keeping it all intact. He makes a great coral runner!(clap)

Thanks Kim and Beth for hosting the meeting and save my arm (edited for family forum).

Thanks also to R-3 for the corals and the baby discount lol

It was nice to see all of you, meetings are great. I saw new faces and this is awesome

Had a good time meeting people and checking out the tanks and house as it was my first time there.

O and let me know if you girls can find that Devil Hand. I was trying to show someone what they look like under the lights and it somehow slipped out a my hand and fell in the rocks. I know you two really wanted one and I couldn't find it.

Had a good time meeting people and checking out the tanks and house as it was my first time there.

O and let me know if you girls can find that Devil Hand. I was trying to show someone what they look like under the lights and it somehow slipped out a my hand and fell in the rocks. I know you two really wanted one and I couldn't find it.

LOL!(laugh) No Steve didn't find it but as it goes with those type corals they will usually find you.

Thanks for the hosting zoas. I haven't had a chance to look at them yet and then the tank lights went off so will post pics tomorrow!