Cyphastrea-Milli-Monti-Zoas

reefnjunkie

All pics are taken under 250K 14K Phoenix bulbs-sorry for the pics were the tanks glass is dirty

First the zoas

Fire and Ice frag 6 polyps 15.00-SOLD

P1110437.jpg

This was the original WYSIWYG frag from Doc. Mac @ Pacific East aquaculture;

FireandIce.jpg

Next is a Blue base/Red milli from the same place about almost 3 inches with 2 branches-15.00;SOLD

P1110442.jpg

Here is the mother it came from behind it to the left;

P1110440.jpg

Next are some zoas that came from Travis at Upscales-these are from Australia and do not have a name (yet) -15.00-traded R-3

P1110439.jpg

The next two are a "gauging interest" type of listing

Next is a purple haze monti-VERY PURPLE- I want to cut maybe a 1/4 to 3/8" sliver of the side of this-20.00 for what would be left or I could cut it in half and sell half for 10.00 sold Grassi/Lewisriver...

P1110431.jpg

Next is a green polyp cyphastrea with a blue base-I an going to pop the smaller disc off of the large one it is encrusting onto-This piece is 30.00 or I can cut in half to make 2 15.00 frags.sold kendaroo

P1110433.jpg

Both of these last 2 will be cut and healed before I get rid of them but I will want to be paid 1st-

that’s it for now-more to come

• Like 1

Hey brad I'll take the cyphastrea. Either the whole plug or half if someone else is interested too.

I'd prefer just to get rid of the whole thing versus waiting for someone else to possibly jump in if thats ok.

Popping it off the disc is on wont really require any "healing" per se, do you want to grab it this weekend?

LMK know and I'll mark it sold-I also have a small 3 eyed alien eye favia you can have if you want it-no charge, just for helping me get rid of this piece.

Thanks!

I'd prefer just to get rid of the whole thing versus waiting for someone else to possibly jump in if thats ok.

Popping it off the disc is on wont really require any "healing" per se, do you want to grab it this weekend?

LMK know and I'll mark it sold-I also have a small 3 eyed alien eye favia you can have if you want it-no charge, just for helping me get rid of this piece.

Thanks!

Sure, I'm happy to take the whole thing, and the freebie! :) Are you going to be at the meeting?

Nice looking stuff as always Brad! Let me know when you decide to frag your meteor shower!

People that purple haze is really nice. I would jump on that if I didn't already have one.I'm running out of things to buy from you! LOL!

Thsnks for the props-the meteor shower will be a while but I'll put you at the top of the list-;)

Sure' date=' I'm happy to take the whole thing, and the freebie! :) Are you going to be at the meeting?[/quote']

I wont be at the meeting but I will save both pieces for you and we can figure something out

Nice stuff Brad....

Interested if you can get a $10 of the purple haze

brad i would take the other half of the purple monti if its still avaliable.

I tell you two what-I'll consider it sold to you two and I'll take that small piece I wanted and frag whats left into two pieces and post up what it turned out like. I'll attach it to the rock like frag pieces I have if you want so it can heal up. Those rocks are nice since it looks realiastic once it starts to encrust.

This is a poor pic but it shows the rocks I am talking about-Emerald got this piece last week-;);

P1110373.jpg

I'll take the zoas and the milli. will you be home tomorrow' date=' because I have to fly to California sunday.[/quote']

I made a trade for the zoas pictured but i have another group of the same I can a make another frag with the same polyp count here is a pic of the rest I have;

P1110427.jpg

-I'll mark the milli sold and let me know if you want me to frag the zoas-they are very healthy and fragging wont be an issue

Does that sound OK

Tomorrow mid day works just let me know