OFFICIAL June Meeting Info

stylaster

Ok now that Mick has settled down some ;) hehe Here is the official meeting for June 13th this Sunday

2pm Sunday

1506 SE Martins St

Portland Or 97202

503-318-7938

So Please come and check it out and a big thank you to Beth and Kim for stepping up on such short notice!!!!

I wish I could attend' date=' but I have to go to Oakland. Anyone attending who is over 5'5watch your head going up and down the stairs. The architect on their house came from "The Shire".[/quote']

(laugh) Sorry you are going to miss it Roger! Just remember to duck and really duck for all those short jokes!(laugh)

Algae had no problems going up and down the stairs!(whistle)

So MWheeler and I will be coming!! yay! I didn't think we would make it! Can I bring some Cookies? Everybody likes cookies right? =o.

That would be great if you could bring cookies! Thanks for the offer! See you tomorrow!

Beth

Should we bring name tags? I am totally new to the society, and don't know anyone, and have made arrangements to meet a few people for frags, I am hoping we have some kind of intro for everyone...like "Forum Name" and "Real Name"...it would feel wierd calling someone by thier "Forum Name" in person...lol

I don't know if that is part of the meeting or not...:D

Should we bring name tags? I am totally new to the society, and don't know anyone, and have made arrangements to meet a few people for frags, I am hoping we have some kind of intro for everyone...like "Forum Name" and "Real Name"...it would feel wierd calling someone by thier "Forum Name" in person...lol

I don't know if that is part of the meeting or not...:D

Just call me NOOB....(laugh)