New frag plug design

Mr S

Well.... I was thinking of using them for the zoa growouts when the zoas grow out enough to send everyone. So I would need many! But you know 25-50 for now would be nice!

I have you on the list for my high end zoas when I frag them. Candy apples will be first! I will let you know when it is available.

Thanks!

Beth

Beth swipe, beg, borrow as many as you can. Any chance you can get them to

Roy, Bob or Shane before Saturday. I am meeting up with them on Saturday in Salem. Anyone else out there that has them I could use a bunch more. I am only limited by the number I have. Beth, we can trade zoos for plugs.

Roy, Bob or Shane before Saturday. I am meeting up with them on Saturday in Salem. Anyone else out there that has them I could use a bunch more. I am only limited by the number I have. Beth, we can trade zoos for plugs.

I will get you as many as I can take without getting noticed! Yes we can trade for zoas, but I dont have any new ones fragged yet!

Beth

Seriously you need baby bottle nipples?(scratch) I have a box of like 10 baby bottles sitting in my office.... Don't ask, one of the perks in my line of work.(laugh)

I can give them all to you unless Jamie and Alex need some for the soon to be baby.

I should have frag plugs available in the middle of July. Eric I will have 50 for you. Beth/Kim I will let you know when I have some for you. How many do you want?

Beth has some nipples for you Roger!(whistle) She wants 100 plugs...

She said my nipples won't work for you because they are too wide at the base....(whistle)

Have you tried different nipples?

Okay people get your mind out of the gutter!(enforcer)

LMAO seriously this is what she said. They truly are different!

Kim, I know what you are talking about and it still is kind of creepy!!! The wider ones don't work as good. For some reason they don't pop out of the mold without breaking as easily as the narrow ones do. Will let you know when plugs are ready. Thanks.